Derma Pen Micro Skin Needling is the most advanced non surgical skin treatment used in clinical practices today. It is an advanced treatment practiced by plastic surgeons and aesthetic practitioners to improve the following skin conditions:
1. Skin Tightening: To restore skin tightness in the early stages of aging.
2. Acne Scarring: Results are superior to any other non surgical treatment.
3. Wrinkles: Ideal for the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
4. Non Acne Facial Scars: Even hypo-pigmented scars are treatable.
5. Stretch Marks: A take home skin needling rollers is recommended for stretch marks and scars on the body to be used in between treatments.
6. Hair Loss: Follicular rejuvenation using a specialised skin needling technique can awaken the dormant follicle.
Over time, crow's feet may appear around the eyes. Laughter lines become pronounced around the mouth. Scars from acne reside and thicken making the skin appear leathered and rough. Whilst microdermabrasion resurfaces the skin cells horizontally, a deeper treatment is needed to reach problem wrinkles and furrows which are deep set in the skin. That is why micro skin needling using the advanced derma pen is often recommended as part of your personalised anti-aging skin programme.
Skin needling or derma rolling is often called “The Natural Botox” because it empowers your skin to produce its own natural collagen. This amazing non-surgical treatment developed by plastic surgeons, enables new skin growth deep within the skin, where damage and wrinkles reside . At Dublin Vitality Centre, trained skin therapists use the most advanced derma pen to create millions of microscopic perforations under the skin where wrinkles reside. A blend of highly concentrated mineral rich serums containing pure collagen and peptides are applied afterwards to sooth and cool and to bring hydration deep inside the dermis.
Preparation For Derma Pen Micro Skin Needling
1. Please arrive without make up. If you prefer to wear makeup, you will be given the opportunity to remove it before treatment with a cleanser.
What To Expect:
1. Skin is professionally cleansed by a your skin clinician. A topical anaesthetic may be applied. You may sit comfortably in the waiting area whilst the anaesthetic takes effect.
2. Redness is normal after your treatment and resembles mild sun exposure. Best to ensure you are going home after treatment.
3. Make up should not be applied until the next day. Ice pack or cooling serum will help reduce redness.
4. A serum will be recommended to you for home usage.The latest advancement in microneedling coming straight from Hollywood is Kim Kardashians favourite new facial known as "The Snail Facial" or "EscarGlow" treatment. During this process, a natural solution of rich protein is mixed with hyaluronic acid and allowed to filter into the skin. This extra protein boosts the results of microneedling and is now available at Vitality Centre Ballsbridge.
EscarGlow Micro skin Needling €140 not €200